Call Centre Customer Service Training for businesses who need customer service training in their call and contact centre.
Customers today are critical of service, especially call centres and have high expectations of the service they receive from your organisation. They reward good service with loyalty, but will quickly go elsewhere if they are not satisfied. Your phone based, customer service representatives are the voice ofyour company. They are often the first impression a customer has of dealing with your organisation. How your customer service professionals engage with your customers will impact your company brand and often determine your company’s current and future success.
You may be looking to:
- Improve customer satisfaction ratings and feedback
- Retain and grow your existing customer base
- Reduce call handling times
- Manage complaints more effectively
- Achieve First Call Resolution
Our customer service training programs cater to Customer Service Operators, Credit & Collections Officers, Relationship Officers, Order Processors, Team Leaders and Operations Managers.
Our customer service programs include:
- Tailored, in-house training for customer service professionals
- Coaching and leadership skills for Call Centre Supervisors
- Call Centre Management
A Recent “Success” Story:
Project: Customer Service Skills Development, Australia
Project Goal: Design and develop a program to significantly improve the customer service ratings and first call resolution.
- Within three months, customer satisfaction results exceeded expectations
- Customer feedback indicated not only satisfaction with problem resolution but also with their engagement “experience”
- Increased business and projects assigned to customer service team due to high customer satisfaction ratings